Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A few motivational motivators.

Those of you that know me well enough know that I likey me some sarcasm. It's healthy.
I made the hubby put drying racks in my otherwise boring laundry room for this reason and this reason only. You short people just don't get it.

I have this problem and I am not afraid to admit it. I have come so far and I need to remember that daily. Wait! Is GOTTEN even a real word?
Pretty to the point. I could change it to SHUT UP AND TRI. Then I would need to get me a suit, some goggles and some nerves in order to splash around in a lake somewhere, get out, run a race and then bike some crazy long distance. Oh. I guess I would need bike, too. I don't think the oldest would let me use sweet her Barbie ride. Although the bell might come in handy...
This has been a great reminder in our home. Except it kinda looses it's effect when one of the kids screams, then I scream back, my ears still ringing, "EXCUSE ME! IS THERE A FIRE?"

No comments: